Our Support of Emerging Scientists
We know that to remain at the forefront of scientific discovery, it’s critical to support and train future generations of research scientists. Our Postdoctoral Fellowship program offers scientific research training to recent PhD graduates seeking experience in drug discovery and development at a company dedicated to bringing forward medicines for people living with life-threatening diseases.
Through this three-year program, our postdoctoral fellows have the chance to:
- Contribute to Gilead’s world-class research across our therapeutic areas of focus – virology, oncology and inflammation
- Perform cutting-edge research in understanding the basic molecular and cellular mechanisms for diseases to enable both high-impact publications and potential translation into medicine
- Train and collaborate with accomplished scientists and mentors across different disciplines, with access to state-of-the-art technology and resources
- Learn broad concepts and knowledge relevant for basic research and drug development
- Enjoy a diverse, inclusive and supportive environment while earning a competitive salary, with generous benefit offerings.
Browse Our Open Postdoctoral Fellowships
Inflammation, Myeloid Cell Biology (Foster City, CA)
Post-Doctoral Scientist, Drug Delivery (Foster City, CA)
For additional information about our Postdoctoral Fellowship program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Open Positions
Be part of Gilead's journey as we strive to solve some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges today.